Alliance Airlines announced (11-Aug-2021) 26 of the 32 E190 aircraft secured have been paid for as at 30-Jun-2021, with the balance to be settled progressively to Oct-2021, with the following deployment plans for the E190 aircraft to further expand the business:
- Five to be deployed on specific central Australian fly in fly out routes;
- Up to 18 to service Alliance’s wet lease contract;
- Two aircraft for dry lease;
- Three aircraft to cover base maintenance checks;
- Four aircraft for additional expansionary opportunities.