Bordeaux Airport announced (11-Jun-2021) the commencement of work on the following initiatives as part of its EUR8 million environmental investment project:
- Roll out of energy metering plan in Hall A;
- Solar glazing of airside and landside Hall B facades;
- Installation of solar panel roofs in car park P0;
- Greening of forecourt with zero chemical treatment;
- Roll out of water flow limiting systems;
- Overhaul of waste sorting and collecting systems.
The airport is aiming to reach by carbon neutrality by 2030. [more – original PR]