At a time when the corporate travel and aviation industry is searching for up-to-the-minute market intelligence, news, trend analysis and thought leadership, CTC – Corporate Travel Community together with CAPA – Centre for Aviation delivers a virtual “Summit” on the second Wednesday of each month, jam-packed with information, data and live interviews. CAPA experts, global airline CEOs and other cutting-edge industry leaders present live from a next-gen virtual event platform. This event is open to the industry.
A guaranteed monthly platform for industry to …
… inform and inspire:
- Hear from airline and corporate travel executives;
- Leverage CAPA’s expert analysts and data;
- Industry gurus and specialists, to share unique perspectives and innovation updates;
- Debate the latest trends and re-write the rules of our industry together.
… interact and connect:
- Meet, interact and engage virtually for an entire month;
- Take advantage of small group breakouts and 1:1 networking;
- Access live Q&A, as well as polling and audience interaction.
15+ hours of content across four regions, available live and on demand after 13-Oct-2021. Register for your free pass to become part of the community and watch all sessions at a time that suits you. Be sure to follow the proceedings via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook using #CAPALive. Post your own comments using the hashtag to join the conversation!
CAPA Live brings together a large and growing global audience watching live on the second Wednesday of each month.