China Airlines reported (18-Mar-2021) the following financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2020:
- Operating revenue: TWD115,251 million (USD3.9 billion), -31.6% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: TWD113,066 million (USD3.8 billion), -31.8%;
- Operating profit: TWD2184 million (USD74.1 million), -18.1%;
- Net profit (loss): (TWD279.8 million) (USD9.5 million), compared to a loss of TWD675 million in p-c-p;
- Total assets: TWD284,194 million (USD9.6 billion);
- Cash and cash equivalents: TWD27,126 million (USD920.9 million);
- Total liabilities: TWD223,483 million (USD7.6 billion).