Flight Centre Travel Group reported (26-Aug-2021) the following financial highlights for the 12 months ended 30-Jun-2021:
- Total transaction value: AUD3945 million (USD2.9 billion), -74.2% year-on-year;
- Revenue: AUD395.9 million (USD295.3 million), -79.1%;
- Profit before tax (loss): (AUD601.7 million) (USD448.8 million), compared to a loss of AUD848.6 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (AUD433.5 million) (USD323.3 million), compared to a loss of AUD662.2 million in p-c-p;
- Total assets: AUD3265 million (USD2.4 billion);
- Cash and cash equivalents: AUD1291 million (USD962.9 million);
- Total liabilities: AUD2309 million (USD1.7 billion).