Airport Authority Hong Kong announced (23-Mar-2021) plans to extend the relief measures it introduced in Mar-2020 for operators at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), including airlines, retailers, catering companies, ground handling companies and HKIA personnel, until the end of May-2021, due to the continued impact of coronavirus. The relief measures include:
- Full waiver on parking and aerobridge fees for grounded passenger aircraft;
- 40% discount on passenger aircraft landing charges;
- Full waiver on fixed charges for inflight catering services;
- Full waiver on commercial service counter licence fees, in terminal service licence fees and fees paid by cross border transport operators;
- 10% to 50% discount on rental of offices and lounges in the terminal and franchise fees for aviation support services;
- Discount on concession fees for commercial outlet operators.