Air Busan plans to temporarily increase frequency on the following domestic services in Jun-2022, to serve increased demand for domestic airline seats due to the lifting of social distancing requirements on aircraft in South Korea (Yonhap News, 13-May-2022):
- Seoul Gimpo-Busan: 64 additional frequencies;
- Seoul Gimpo-Ulsan: 58 additional frequencies;
- Seoul Gimpo-Jeju: 52 additional frequencies;
- Jeju-Ulsan: 42 additional frequencies;
- Jeju-Busan: 16 additional frequencies.
The LCC noted domestic business travel demand is surging in South Korea, resulting in increasing passenger traffic on Seoul Gimpo-Busan service, while domestic leisure travel to Jeju has also significantly increased within the last month.