Singapore Changi Airport to vaccinate remaining 10% of frontline workers

    Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore announced (15-May-2021) the following safety measures have been implemented at Singapore Changi Airport due to 35 airport workers testing positive to COVID-19:

    • Segregation to minimise interaction between travellers and airport staff to prevent transmission. Passengers arriving on flights from high risk countries will use a different arrival immigration hall, baggage belts and toilets from those arriving from lower risk countries;
    • While 90% of frontline aviation workers have been vaccinated, the airport will increase vaccination operations for the remaining 10% of frontline workers, as well as other essential aviation workers;
    • A special testing operation to quickly detect, isolate and treat any potential COVID-19 cases has been in progress since 09-May-2021;
    • Changi Airport T3 B2 has been closed since 10-May-2021 for cleaning and disinfection;
    • Singapore‘s Ministry of Health is offering free COVID-19 testing for members of the public who had visited Changi Airport Terminal 3 from 01-May-2021 onwards.
    We use cookies and other web technologies to collect anonymous data about the usage of this website so that we can better serve your needs. If you'd like more information on this data please see our Privacy Settings. By clicking "I Agree" below, you are agreeing to allow us to collect additional usage data.