CTC Masterclass - Corporate travel policy: Evolving to meet the changing industry structure.
The business travel landscape will look different tomorrow than it did yesterday. How different? It is still too early to define, but even if it looks similar there will be some short-term and permanent shifts in corporate travel policy. The Coronavirus pandemic has left an indelible mark on the sector and is having to adjust to the constantly changing environment.
Traveller habits will be different; businesses will look more closely at the necessity of in-person meetings versus the time and cost savings of technology substitute; costs will face increased scrutiny and environmental and sustainability drives will become the key driver of policy.
Whether a travel buyer, a TMC, hotel or other accommodation provider, airline, airport, mobility services provider, there is a need to evolve to the changing industry structure.
In this session experts from across this sector will explore some of the key trends that will influence corporate travel policy in the COVID-19 recovery. Discussion points will include:
- How changing airline networks will impact travel decisions
- Supporting traveller sentiment: finding the right balance of corporate control
- The hotel experience: what will it really look like longer-term
- How sustainability will be a key influence at the heart of travel programmes
- Festive Road, APAC Principal, Mike Orchard
- Egencia, Director of Account Management in APAC, Shwu Martelly
- Fragomen, Partner, Magdalene Tennant
- HRS, Director of Enterprise Solutions - Australasia & South East Asia, Philippa Johns
CAPA Live is the most sought-after monthly global aviation event. Taking place on the second Wednesday of each month, thousands of industry colleagues from across the globe tune in for their monthly dose of aviation and travel news, analysis, and in-depth interviews with industry leaders. Register here to be part of our growing community.