CTC Masterclass - Herd immunity, vaccines and restarting local and global travel
The pandemic has changed the needs of Corporates and their travellers, both during and post pandemic. In this session we explore these changes and how TMC’s are meeting new expectations, and at what cost.
As the pandemic timeframe continues to extend, the impact on the corporate customer is becoming more evident. As we have a clearer picture of the vaccine rollout globally:
- How will the concept of Vaccine Passports work?
- How will corporates get their younger travellers vaccinated if governments reserve vaccine supplies in the public health system and prioritise older and more vulnerable groups?
- Can the travel industry get moving again in 2021 under these scenarios?
- Will / when might a private market appear for vaccinations, and a more cost effective and acceptable approach to testing?
Some destination countries are suggesting they won’t re-open for visitors until 70% of their own population have been vaccinated, this may delay potential recovery in travel well into 4th Quarter 2021 for many countries. We explore these points with our expert panel.
Moderator: MW Travel Consultancy, Principal, Martin Warner
- Collinson Group, Global Medical Director, Dr Simon Worrell
- Corporate Travel Management Veteran, Jessica Jia
CAPA Live is the most sought-after monthly global aviation event. Taking place on the second Wednesday of each month, thousands of industry colleagues from across the globe tune in for their monthly dose of aviation and travel news, analysis, and in-depth interviews with industry leaders. Register here to be part of our growing community.