Here are the key executive changes for June-2018:
- Flair Airlines confirmed the appointment of David M Tait as executive chairman on 07-Jun-2018.
- Allegiant Air appointed Robert Wilson as EVP and chief information officer, effective 01-Jun-2018.
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport confirmed the appointment of Balram Bheodari as interim general manager, replacing Roosevelt Council.
- FlightSafety International appointed Hector Zarate interim president of FlightSafety Services Corporation on 12-Jun-2018.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority announced CEO Steve Grossman plans to retire at the end of 2018.
- Canada Jetlines appointed Javier Suarez as chief commercial officer, effective 30-Jul-2018.
- West Star Aviation appointed Howard Allred as CFO on 26-Jun-2018.
- Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy appointed Thomas Sheridan to serve as chair of Connecticut Airport Authority on 02-Jul-2018.
- Vancouver Airport Authority appointed Diana Vuong as VP of finance and CFO on 03-Jul-2018.