Here are the key executive changes for Jul-2020:
- Amerijet International appointed Tim Strauss as CEO, effective 17-Aug-2020. Mr Strauss will succeed Vic Karjian, who will become Amerijet executive chairman and will focus on strategic planning, key partnerships and growth objectives.
- United Airlines appointed Sasha Johnson as VP of corporate safety from 01-Oct-2020, following the retirement of Michael Quiello.
- American Airlines appointed Stacy Morrissey as VP of engineering and quality, following the retirement of John Beavers.
- UPS appointed Laura Lane as chief corporate affairs and communications officer.
- Wasaya Airways appointed James Ward as president and CEO, succeeding Tom Morris, who announced his retirement.