But, many questions still remain…
- Will technology and new entrants change the revenue mix?
- How can airports work smarter to maximise their profit margins?
- Is technology a threat to revenues or an enabler?
- Can airports balancing the burgeoning demands of the TNCs with the desirable car parking revenues (one at the expense of the other)?
- How are airports innovating in advertising, commercial development and other non-aero means to compete effectively and to finance aeronautical operational needs?
This will be one of the topic areas discussed at the forthcoming CAPA- Centre for Aviation Global Airport Leader's Forum that takes place in Dubai, UAE on 07-May-2018.
Understanding aviation markets is CAPA’s great strength and passion and this year’s agenda includes a variety of topics sure to generate interest. How can airports diversify their income streams as new technology comes online? will be the final panel session of the morning session of the Dubai forum on 07-May-2018.
The high-level aviation event is a forum for debate and discussion of strategic issues facing the aviation industry and it is attracting delegate interest from across the globe.
It will bring together global airport leaders to discuss key strategic issues and challenges facing airports as new technologies come online and tougher regulations create downward pressure on traditional revenue streams. The forum will aso explore how airports can adapt their business models, implement smart innovations and embrace collaborative partnerships with airlines to adapt and flourish in the digital age.
Covering the global strategic challenges and opportunities facing airport operators, regulators and airport industry suppliers, this is clearly a forum you don’t want to miss!
FIND OUT MORE… visit the CAPA Global Airport Leaders' Forum homepage to find out more about this not-to-be-missed opportunity to discuss relevant issues impacting the airport sector and learn meaningful insights from your industry peers.