CAPA offers a regular and predictable programme in these unpredictable times with CAPA Live, our virtual monthly programme spanning the whole of 2021, delivering great content, news, data and opinions from the leaders of the industry.
CAPA Live: A vital networking platform
Even more importantly, CAPA Live is a platform for establishing great business connections. Networking, meetings and exchanges have been at the heart of CAPA’s Summits, alongside the strategic nature of the content we’ve assembled from industry leaders. W
When you need it most, we aim to continue that vital offering.
The second Wednesday of every month: CAPA Live
CAPA Live, our new virtual Summit series, takes place on the second Wednesday of every month.
Throughout 2021, we invite our industry guests to join us to gather around the latest content on the vaccine rollouts, reopening of international borders, airline CEO interviews and CAPA Analysis, as well as networking and connecting with industry peers.
Sign up to start networking
Over the past two months, nearly 2000 industry professionals have already discovered CAPA Live and begun the journey to connect via the Swapcard platform. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Sign up for your free subscription at capalive.capaevents.com
- Once signed up, you will receive access to the virtual event platform Swapcard. Login and click the ‘Meet Attendees’ section to browse the list of attendees matched to you by the AI technology, or do a company or name search.
- Press the ‘Send Connection Request’ button on your selected attendee, and make a time to meet via the platform.
Becoming part of the CAPA Live community is the best industry platform to help restore your connections with peers, suppliers and buyers.
OK, it’s not the same as face to face, nothing is. But CAPA Live is predictable and reliable – and the perfect solution for uncertain times.
One of the largest gatherings of airline CEOs
Among the 70+ high level speakers at our October and November events have been:
- American Airlines, Chairman & CEO, Doug Parker
- Air Arabia, Group CEO, Adel Ali
- Avianca, CEO, Anko van der Werff
- Emirates Airline, President, Sir Tim Clark
- KLM, President & CEO, Pieter Elbers
- Ryanair DAC, CEO, Eddie Wilson
- Virgin Atlantic, CEO, Shai Weiss
- Volaris, CEO and Founder, Enrique Beltranena
- WestJet, CEO, Ed Sims
The December CAPA Live, on 09-Dec-2020 again features interviews with some of the industry’s key movers and shakers.
The 09-Dec-2020 edition will also feature many of you, our friends in the industry, using this great platform to connect and make new and renewed contacts.