As is customary, capacity mirrors the results of traffic and DXB sits a top the list of as the world’s number one international airport. Let’s take a look at the remaining top 10.
Top 10 International Airports by seats w/c 17-Sep-2018
Source: CAPA – Centre for Aviation & OAG
A variety of analytical data tools for managing and interpreting industry trends is available to CAPA Members. Tools include:
- Route Capacity Analyser – look up future and historic seat capacity per airline on any non-stop route worldwide;
- Rankings – create listings of the largest to smallest airlines/airport/routes by capacity;
- Traffic Benchmarking – compare airline/airports in terms of their monthly and annual traffic results;
- Fleet Analytics – look into future deliveries by airline/country/region, look up in-service and on-order aircraft by manufacturer/ aircraft type;
- LCCs – displays LCC capacity share growth over the past 10 years by country/ region;
- Codesharing - find the codeshare agreements for all airlines operating to a specific country/airport.
To find out more, visit centreforaviation.com