Here are the key executive changes for July 2019;
- Air France appointed Steven Zaat as EVP finance and member of the executive committee, replacing Marc Verspyck effective 03-Jul-2019;
- Mango appointed Nico Bezuidenhout as CEO, effective 01-Oct-2019. fastjet Group deputy CEO Mark Hurst, will become acting CEO;
- Norwegian appointed CFO Geir Karlsen as interim CEO, effective 11-Jul-2019, replacing Bjørn Kjos;
- Ryanair COO Peter Bellew plans to stop down before the end of 2019. easyJet confirmed Peter Bellew will join the carrier as chief operating officer;
- South Africa's Public Enterprises Minister Pravin Gordhan announced South African Airways chairman Johannes Bhekumuzi Magwaza resigned, effective from the end of Jul-2019;
- Qazaq Air appointed Plamen Atanassov as CEO;
- Munich Airport appointed Jost Lammers as CEO, effective 01-Jan-2020. Mr Lammers succeeds Michael Kerkloh, who plans to retire on 31-Dec-2019.