- Bonza confirmed COO and co-founder Peter McNally departed his role with the carrier in Feb-2022
- Fly Dhaka confirmed it appointed Anisul Islam Mahmud as MD and Mollah Fazle Akbar as CEO.
- Akasa Air confirmed it appointed Priya Mehra as general counsel and chief compliance officer.
- TATA Group appointed Natarajan Chandrasekaran as Air India chairman.
- IndiGo appointed Gaurav Negi as CFO.
- Jin Air appointed Byeong-ryul Park as CEO. Mr Park replaces Choi Jung-ho in the role.
- Nippon Cargo Airlines appointed Toshiaki Kobori as MD effective 01-Apr-2022, replacing Hiroyuki Homma.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Blue Panorama Airlines appointed Valentina Quagliata as chief restructuring officer.
- Pobeda appointed deputy director general Andrey Yurikov as acting director general, effective 05-Mar-2022.
- Aeroflot confirmed the appointment of Rossiya CEO Sergey Alexandrovsky as deputy director general.
- Flybe announced the following appointments to its new senior leadership team:
- Philip Saunders as CCO;
- John Jackson as chief operations and customer service officer;
- Ron Karger as chief technical officer;
- Jim Comer as director of finance.
- Ethiopian Airlines announced the early retirement of group CEO Tewolde GebreMariam for medical reasons.
- SAS announced its executive VP and CFO Magnus Ornberg will depart his role with the carrier in spring 2022.
- Ethiopian Airlines Group appointed Mesfin Tasew Bekele as CEO.
- Russia's Minister of Transport Vitaly Savelyev confirmed the resignation of Aeroflot CEO Mikhail Poluboyarino.
- El Al announced CEO Avigal Soreq resigned from the position.
- Croatia Airlines announced the appointment of Jasmin Bajić as CEO for a five year term, effective 06-May-2022.
- SAS appointed Erno Hildén as executive vice president and CFO, succeeding Magnus Örnberg effective Apr-2022.
- Viva promoted Pablo Madriñán from director of strategy to chief commercial officer.
- FedEx announced FedEx Express president and CEO Donald F Colleran will retire, effective 31-Dec-2022. Mr Colleran will be succeeded by regional president of the Americas and EVP of global support Richard W Smith.
- Canada Jetlines appointed Percy Gyara as chief financial officer.
- FedEx announced president and COO Raj Subramaniam will be promoted to president and CEO, effective 01-Jun-2022, succeeding chairman and CEO Frederick W Smith, who will become executive chairman.