Here are the key executive changes for Oct-2022:
- Nok Air appointed Jittima Kerdsombat as acting chief of accounting.
- Qazaq Air announced the appointment of Erkin Nauryzbayev as management board chairman.
- IndiGo appointed Sukhjit S Pasricha as chief human resources officer.
- Air Caledonie appointed Daniel Houmbouy as CEO.
- Go First appointed Varun Berry as chairman.
- AirAsia X announced the resignation of Tony Fernandes as acting group CEO and as a board director.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- CMA CGM appointed Guillaume Lathelize as CEO of CMA CGM Air Cargo.
- PLAY announced the resignation of CFO Thora Eggertsdóttir.
- Zeitfracht Group announced German Airways accountable manager Marcus Schuhte has been appointed as managing director of the carrier, alongside current managing director Maren Wolters.
- Aero Contractors reappointed Ado Sanusi as CEO.
- KLM Cityhopper appointed Maarten Koopmans as managing director.
- Aeroflot appointed Aleksey Mikhalik as deputy director general - technical director.
- Senegal's President Macky Sall issued a decree appointing Joseph Mamadou Diop as Air Senegal chairman.
- Etihad Aviation Group announced the appointment of Antonoaldo Neves as group CEO.
- Italia Trasporto Aereo (ITA Airways) confirmed the revocation of chairman Alfredo Altavilla's executive powers. The responsibilities were given to CEO Fabio Lazzerini.
- Smartavia appointed Sergey Chernyshev as director general.
- EgyptAir Holding Company appointed Yehia Zakaria as CEO.
- British Airways CEO Sean Doyle confirmed the departure of chief people officer Michelle Lydon.
- Air Serbia chief operations officer Marijan Kocić confirmed his appointment to the position of chief operations officer.
- Gulf Air appointed acting CEO Captain Waleed Al Alawi as CEO on a permanent basis.
- Air France-KLM announced the following appointments, following Anne-Sophie Le Lay's decision to step down from her position as EVP corporate secretary:
- Alexandre Boissy as EVP corporate secretary, responsible for of group legal and public affairs, compliance, and communication;
- Constance Thio as EVP human resources and sustainability.
- Air France-KLM appointed Pierre-Olivier Bandet as EVP information systems, effective 01-Jan-2023.
- Azul modified its senior management structure, with vice president of revenue Abhi Shah adding the role of president to his portfolio.
- Lynx Air appointed James (Jim) Sullivan as COO.
- Harbour Air announced the appointment of Bert van der Stege as Harbour Air Group CEO.