The session was moderated by CAE, Head of Sales, Americas, Flight Services, Jeffrey Humin and included Azul Brazilian Airlines, Vice President of People, Customers and ESG, Jason Ward; Viva Aerobus, COO, Adrian Torija; Queretaro International Airport, Director General, Jorge Gutiérrez de Velasco Rodríguez; and Avianca, CEO Cargo, Gabriel Oliva
Some of the topic areas covered included:
- How have operators adapted and changed since the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the robustness of their systems and to quickly recover from irregular operations?
- How have regulators reacted to the disruption of the past few years?
- What are the key technologies that airports, airlines and the supply chain are implementing to ensure operational stability?
- How are issues around areas such as ATC, infrastructure shortages and workforce training/retention being addressed?
- What bottlenecks remain in the air travel process and what are potential failure points?
You can view the full session via the following CAPA TV recording.