The session was moderated by Pangiam, President, Steven Greenway and included Avalon Airport, CEO, Tony Brun; Japan Airlines, Vice President Asia, India and Oceania, Richard Engelmann; Skyscanner, Vice President Strategic Relations & Development, Hugh Aitken; and SITA, Head of Sydney Border Practice, Paul Cross
Some of the topic areas covered included:
- What is the new traveller requesting of the industry?
- How does the sector come together to ensure improved customer satisfaction?
- What is the role of airlines, airports and suppliers?
- What technology exists to help support airlines and airports?
- How is the distribution landscape shifting as airlines, their customers and suppliers map out new relationships?
- As passengers continue to seek more personalised and flexible content, what digital strategies are being embraced to meet this demand shift?
You can view the full session via the following CAPA TV recording.