The session was moderated by Air Transport World, Editor in Chief, Karen Walker and included AirAsia Group, Chief Revenue & Network Officer, Paul Caroll and Hong Kong International Airport, COO, Vivian Cheung.
Some of the topic areas covered included:
- As Chinese outbound travel continues to grow, what impact will it have on regional tourism and travel markets?
- What are the next big destinations for Chinese travellers?
- With China’s large state-owned airline resting both short-haul and long-haul connectivity, how will regional capacity and networks be affected?
- How are the priorities of the Chinese outbound travel market in the post pandemic period?
- How can air transport providers and destinations improve their attractiveness to the outbound market?
You can view the full session via the following CAPA TV recording.