The Corporate Travel Community partners with Blue Swan Daily to provide community members with breaking travel news updates and a daily newsletter.
Blue Swan Daily is published by CAPA – Centre for Aviation and covers corporate travel industry developments from around the world each day. It is designed to fill a need for informed opinion, news and analysis for anyone interested in corporate travel.
Sign up to receive Blue Swan Daily directly to your inbox.
We also invite industry partners and suppliers to submit white papers and research for consideration in Blue Swan Daily.
Please contact the editor, Marco Navarria, at BlueSwan@centreforaviation.com
- Delays at 25 of America’s biggest airports are costing more than USD3.8 billion in lost travel time and Chicago’s O’Hare is found to be the worst offenderA new report from FinanceBuzz studying flight delays at airports across the United States of America (USA) has found that thousands of years of productivity..... Read more »
- ‘Where, where? – In Karaganda’; Kazakhstan’s fourth largest city poised for rapid growth after winning tender to become FlyArystan’s second baseIt may have briefly been considered as a candidate for Kazakhstan’s new capital before Nur-Sultan (formerly Astana) was built, but Karaganda has a reputation of..... Read more »
- Air New Zealand ‘cautious’ about the economic environment as current forward booking forecasts show ‘stable demand across most markets’Air New Zealand has announced earnings before taxation for the 2019 financial year of NZD374 million, compared to NZD540 million in the prior period. Net..... Read more »
- Project Sunrise will push aviation boundaries, it is no surprise that Qantas is taking every step of the journey with cautionAustralia’s flag carrier Qantas is one of the most famous names in aviation history and it has already pushed aviation boundaries with the launch last..... Read more »
- Business travellers are becoming more health-conscious during trips with more than a third eating healthier while on the roadNew research from business travel management platform CWT has revealed that awareness of maintaining healthy eating habits is growing momentum amongst business travellers. In fact,..... Read more »
- LCCs are growing in Latin America, but what share of the market can they realistically achieve?The growth of Latin American ULCCs and low cost airlines continues unabated as new start-ups in Chile and Argentina work to grow their respective market..... Read more »
- With confirmation of a HS2 review, what could that mean for future domestic UK flights and Heathrow’s proposed third runway?The UK’s new transport secretary Grant Shapps has – as had been anticipated – announced the launch of an independent review of the proposed HS2..... Read more »
- STR sees storm clouds forming for US hotel performance as it readjusts its 2019 and 2020 RevPAR projectionsContinued lack of hotelier pricing confidence has resulted in hospitality benchmarking specialist STR lowering its full year 2019 and 2020 forecast for the key revenue..... Read more »
- IndiGo and VietJet become first airlines to offer services between India and Vietnam; convenience of nonstop flights are sure to catch the corporate eyeNonstop services will soon finally be available in the Vietnam-India market as IndiGo and VietJet both launch flights between the two countries. Vietnam-India is a..... Read more »