United Airlines announced (26-Apr-2022) plans to launch the following services:
- Washington DC-Amman: Three times weekly from 05-May-2022;
- New York Newark-Ponta Delgada: Three times weekly from 13-May-2022;
- New York Newark-Bergen: Three times weekly from 20-May-2022;
- New York Newark-Palma de Mallorca: Three times weekly from 02-Jun-2022;
- New York Newark-Tenerife: Three times weekly from 09-Jun-2022.
United Airlines is set to be the sole scheduled operator on each route. The carrier is scheduled to launch/resume a total of 30 trans-Atlantic services for summer 2022, increasing its trans-Atlantic network to 125% of 2019 levels. [more - original PR]