Air Canada plans to further reduce its trans-border and international commercial schedule, suspending the following services until at least 30-Apr-2021 (Travel Pulse/Canoe, 09-Feb-2021):
- Toronto to: Fort Myers from 14-Feb-2021, Boston from 16-Feb-2021, Washington Reagan from 17-Feb-2021, Denver from 17-Feb-2021 and New York LaGuardia from 17-Feb-2021;
- Montreal to: Boston from 17-Feb-2021 and New York LaGuardia from 17-Feb-2021;
- Vancouver to Seattle from 16-Feb-2021;
- Toronto to: Bogotá from 16-Feb-2021, Dublin from 12-Feb-2021, start up postponed to Dubai, São Paulo from 16-Feb-2021, start up postponed to Hong Kong and continued suspension to Tel Aviv;
- Montreal to Bogotá from 13-Feb-2021;
- Vancouver to: London from 14-Feb-2021 and Tokyo Narita from 15-Feb-2021.