Air India commercial GM Purnima Nerurkar stated “Air India is the only airline in India with long haul operations” and noted the airline announced plans to commence the following long haul services since Jet Airways exited the market in Apr-2019 (Routes Online, 19-Sep-2019):
- Kolkata-Dubai: 15-Jul-2019;
- Indore-Dubai: 15-Jul-2019;
- Delhi-Seoul Incheon: 19-Sep-2019;
- Amritsar-Delhi-Toronto: 27-Sep-2019;
- Mumbai-Hong Kong: 27-Oct-2019;
- Delhi-Chennai-Bali: 27-Oct-2019;
- Mumbai-Nairobi: 27-Nov-2019.