Garuda Indonesia Group reported (06-Aug-2021) the following financial highlights for the three months ended 31-Mar-2021:
- Revenue: USD353.1 million, -54.0% year-on-year;
- Expense: USD702.2 million, -25.8%;
- Operating profit (loss): (USD287.1 million), compared to a profit of USD616,040 in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (USD385.4 million), compared to a loss of USD123.5 million in p-c-p;
- Total assets: USD10,579 million;
- Cash and cash equivalents: USD166.1 million;
- Total liabilities: USD12,901 million.