Prague Vaclav Havel Airport released (07-Jun-2021) the following results from a survey of 1572 respondents in Apr-2021 and May-2021, regarding demand for travel:
- Two thirds of respondents want to travel abroad, an increase of 20pp year-on-year;
- 63% would choose air travel as their means of transport, up 22pp;
- 85% would travel immediately or within a maximum of two months under scenarios with no restrictions;
- 68% plan to invest the most in travelling ahead of other leisure activities;
- 18% do not wish to travel by air even with security measures in place, less than half the number compared to 2020.
Airport customer experience manager Daniel Otta said the survey shows passengers perceive the airport as safe, adding: “Three quarters of the respondents would consider anti epidemiological measures to be sufficient even without the two metre distance rule observed”. The airport commissioned the Median agency to conduct the survey. [more – original PR]