Singapore Airlines scheduled aircraft changes for the following services (Routes Online, 14-Dec-2018):
- Singapore-Melbourne: Replace A380 with Boeing 777-300ER, effective 27-Apr-2019 to 16-Jun-2019 and again from 01-Aug-2019;
- Singapore-Tokyo Narita: Replace 787-10 with A380, effective 27-Apr-2019;
- Singapore-Frankfurt-New York JFK: Replace 379 seat A380 with 441 seat A380, effective 01-Jun-2019;
- Singapore-Mumbai: Replace A380 with 777-300ER, effective 17-Jun-2019 to 31-Jul-2019;
- Singapore-Delhi: Replace A380 with 777-300ER, effective 01-Jul-2019 to 31-Aug-2019.
The airline operates 19 A380 aircraft, according to the CAPA Fleet Database.